Monday, June 29, 2009

Shorts

I like to wear shorts. Probably because they are comfortable & I have OK legs (probably my best physical quality).

I like shorts that are "short"; to me shorts that go to the ankles or lower than the knees are not shorts but longs! I wonder why people like longs since it is getting harder & harder to get shorts. Why not wear long pants & get it over with. Another problem is what I call the elephant legs; shorts that would fit around my waist at the bottom. I sometimes buy shorts on line & have ended up with semi-elephant leg shorts.

Of course being an old fogey, I think that pants that fall below the butt crack are ridiculous also but that is another story.

Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts Donny Osmond


It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearing Milk Bone shorts. Kelly Allen


You only have to look around on a hot day to see ancient ladies in short shorts, and you'll realise that many women are extraordinarily - inexplicably - confident about their bodies. If anything we should hold back a little bit. Sian Phillips


shorts (n) short pants that reach only to the thighs or knees

No comments:

Post a Comment