Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I'm only thinking of him"

In the "Man Of La Mancha" Musical there is a song: "I'm only thinking of him" that goes : I'm only thinking of him, I'm only thinking of him, Whatever I may do or say; I'm only thinking of him! In my body; it's well known, There is not one selfish bone... I'm only thinking end worrying about him! .

It is a song sung by Don Quixote's niece; who is ashamed of him and his actions; who obviously is only really thinking of herself.

The reason I am against so many of P.O.'s policies is that he is bankrupting my kids & grandkids. The bill becomes due after my time. My wife & I can probably survive the P.O. policies but what of my grandkids; all parents want better for their kids & future generations but if he keeps spending there will be worthless money for them. So I guess I can say "I'm only thinking if them."

Don Quixote quotes (Cervantes):

All that glisters is not gold.

Never look for birds of this year in the nests of the last.

Tell me thy company and I will tell thee what thou art.

I drink when I have occasion, and sometimes when I have no occasion.

Inasmuch as ill-deeds spring up as a spontaneous crop, they are easy to learn.

Don Quixote the hero of a romance (1605–15) by Cervantes, a satirical account of chivalric beliefs and conduct. The character of Don Quixote is typified by a romantic vision and naive, unworldly idealism.

No comments:

Post a Comment