Thursday, October 14, 2010

Malware

Some idiot put a Malware redirection on the Church website that I keep up.

The pastor reported it to me and then Google restricted access to the site. I don't understand why anyone would do that to websites.  Are they immature little people that get their kicks out of hurting other people?

My son reported that someone screwed with his blog updates.  It required that he change the way he worked.

I had the ISP that hosts my website clean it and asked Google to reinspect the site.  It is back to normal now.

Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.


Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.



Q: How does Bill Gates screw in a lightbulb?
A: He doesn't. He declares darkness the industry standard.


Malware, short for malicious software, is software designed to infiltrate a computer system without the owner's informed consent. The expression is a general term used by computer professionals to mean a variety of forms of hostile, intrusive, or annoying software or program code.

No comments:

Post a Comment