Sunday, April 26, 2009

Play Pals

When I was younger I always seemed to have a pal who I always played with. Two I remember were Willy Kohrs & Wesley Kokko (not sure of the spelling). We used to play baseball (usually in the street), football (ditto), war ,etc. So with these guys, I was proud to be associated with them; we were good kids ; didn't steal, smoke, lie excessively. We got in trouble sometimes but it was for minor things. My kids seemed to have good kids as friends also.

So we come to P.O.! His good biddies appear to be Bill Ayers (a bomber), Hugo Chavez (a dictator who put on the ballet numerous times to allow him to be "president for life" finally getting it after putting opposition newspaper publishers in jail & harassing his opponents ), Fidel Castro (another dictator ).

I'm proud of my friends; how about P.O.?

FRIENDSHIP, (n) A ship big enough to carry two in fair weather, but only one in foul

No comments:

Post a Comment