Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Foggy Walk


This morning, it was very foggy during the dog walk this morning.  Fog reminds me of a song that my LW sings in her Swedish women's chorus called HANDS OF WINTER.  It is depressing and somewhat discordant.

You could only see about 40-50 feet in front of you.  It always seems that it is colder when you are in fog.

I have an over active imagination and it seems that my hearing is more acute when it is hard to see.  So drops of dew falling from trees sound like intruders lurking in the shadows ready to attack us.  The mere fact that the neighborhood is very safe and we never have intruders; has no effect on my imagination.

Fortunately there were no cars near us on the walk.  And the intruders did not attack either and we arrived home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment