Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blessed New Year

I hope all of you have a Blessed New Year!

Every year is a chance to do better.

To be an ideal guest, stay at home.  Edgar Watson Howe


Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. Bill Vaughan


I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right?  Catherine O'Hara

If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult.  P. J. O'Rourke

Deep breaths are very helpful at shallow parties.  Barbara Walters

To kick start my New Year,  I took an IQ and the results were negative.

New Year's Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive. - Jay Leno

On New Year's Eve, Marilyn stood up in the local pub and said that it was time to get ready. At the stroke of midnight, she wanted every husband to be standing next to the one person who made his life worth living. As the clock struck - the bartender was almost crushed to death.

When I thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year, I gave up thinking.

A new year is unfolding like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within. 

"Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits."

"I'm a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser." -- Robert Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment