Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brilliant Women


The above is a picture of a 1000 piece puzzle that my lovely wife put together. The three women who are the most relevant (my lovely wife, daughter and daughter-in-law) are all brilliant!  It is my opinion that a man should marry a woman who is smarter than he is.  I did it and am very happy with that choice!

My daughter and daughter-in-law are very smart & great mothers (as is my lovely wife)!


Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can't help but smile on it.  Josh Billings


When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.

Do not marry a man to reform him. That is what reform schools are for." Mae West



Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage.Ambrose Bierce



“My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.” Winston Churchill

“A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.” Lana Turner

“One should choose a wife with the ears, rather than with the eyes” French Proverb

WEDDING, (n) A ceremony at which two persons undertake to become one, one undertakes to become nothing, and nothing undertakes to become supportable. (DD)

No comments:

Post a Comment