Thursday, March 4, 2010

Next Blog

I have been clicking on the Next Blog button above.  It is interesting in that the next blog changes each time I use it from this blog.  There are a lot of picture sites.  Some are very good and thoughtful others are in foreign languages, so they may be good and/or thoughtful but I can't tell.

One thing that enthuses me, is that there are other blogs as bad as this one.  In general the blogs I visit are my kids' blogs which are in general better written and more relevant (especially if you like beer (my son's)).  I like that I get up to date pictures of my grandkids and kids.

A random trip to blogs is fun, try it sometime!

Some quotes from Blogs:


Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it.
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
The man who doesn’t read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them.
“Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?”  all Mark Twain


“Many bad policies are simply good policies taken too far.”
Thomas Sowell


“The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.” George Orwell


“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
Thomas Jefferson


blog (n)  a Web site on which an individual or group of users produces an ongoing narrative

ORIGIN a shortening of weblog

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes like to click on next blog, too, and I've often wondered how they decide which next blog to bring up. Yesterday I was doing next blogs from your blog and from mine at the same time, and not only were the next blogs different, but the ones from your blog were all policital in nature, while the ones from my blog were all family oriented and mentioned God. Hmmm. I'd never noticed that before...maybe because I've never been clicking next blog from different blogs at the same time.

    ReplyDelete