Saturday, March 14, 2009

NBC

The most liberal TV network is NBC.  They ruined (to me) Boston Legal which was good for the first few years; but then they started shifting the cases to (what I consider)  liberal causes like, a soldier who wanted to be outwardly gay & not ask not tell not.  The conservative on the show was the crazy Denny Crane, etc..

So I was watching the show "Life" on VHS tape (we tend to record shows because my wife has numerous activities at night or we don't to stay up late to watch it); when the bad guy twice said "it was supposed to last only 6 weeks" (referring to the Iraq war).  Probably I am too sensitive to liberal propaganda, but this was on NBC.

As I have said I am conservative & try to not support liberal enterprises.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” Winston Churchill

“Some of you may remember that in my early days, I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish ways.” Ronald Reagan

“One difference between a liberal and a pickpocket is that if you demand your money back from a pickpocket, he won't question your motives”

liberal (adj) 1 open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values • favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms • (in a political context) favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform 2 [ attrib. ] (of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training. 3 (esp. of an interpretation of a law) broadly construed or understood; not strictly literal or exact
[ editorial comment - def 1) seems to be by the wayside; P.O. not for individual rights but the rights of the liberal]

No comments:

Post a Comment