Saturday, December 27, 2008

AdSense

I decided to sign up for AdSense, a Google ad program which can make me RICH!!!

Actually, I signed up to see what type ads were "targeted" for my site.  Since I have little idea what this Blog is about, I thought that it would be nice to see what I am about!

I can get rid of it if it is too whatever, so it seems safe to me. (At the side of the blog).

RICH (adj) Holding in trust and subject to an accounting the property of the indolent, the incompetent, the unthrifty, the envious and the luckless. That is the view that prevails in the underworld, where the Brotherhood of Man finds its most logical development and candid advocacy. To denizens of the midworld the word means good and wise.(The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce)

No comments:

Post a Comment