Friday, December 12, 2008

Fan

I was raised in MI so I am a Detroit fan.  The Lions are working on a 0-16 record, my Pistons got Allen Iverson & now have a losing record with him, the Tigers were horrible last year after picking up Miguel Cabrera; the only bright spot is the Red Wings which won it all last year & are in first place in their division this year.

I find that playing fantasy sports is easier than being a Detroit fan.  Even if Detroit loses, at least Calvin Johnson scores a TD & has 90 yds. receiving (15 pts.).  I wonder if most fantasy sports players have bad real teams.

I use to get upset if my teams lost.  Is it getting older & mellower that allows me to approach losing with more dignity / apathy?

raving (noun) Date:14th century: irrational, incoherent, wild, or extravagant utterance or declamation —usually used in plural

1 comment:

  1. Well the Pistons may not doing well with AI, but at least they were nice enough to help the Nuggets out by trading away Chauncey Billups.

    ReplyDelete