Sunday, December 21, 2008

TV

I watch a lot of TV.  On Monday we watch Chuck, Tuesday: House & Eli Stone, Wednesday: Bones, one of us Private Practice other Life, Thursday: Grey's Anatomy  & I watch The Unit on line.  I like the fact that most of the major networks have show on line, if we miss one we can catch it there.  We often record the shows to watch later since it seems that one or the other of us is out.

My favorite shows are mainly old shows like Scarecrow & Mrs King, The Pretender, Remington Steele, Gilmore Girls, MacGyver,  Newhart, & Due South.  A perfect show would have some sexual tension between the male & female leads (not consummated), humor, quirky minor characters, & action.

Interesting the only show that has all of them is Chuck.  Usually the shows that I like are not that popular and are cancelled.  I don't like reality shows in general.  I can not understand why anyone would care who a bachelor would pick out of a bunch of gold digger girls or who wants to watch anyone lose weight.

REALITY (n)The dream of a mad philosopher. That which would remain in the cupel if one should assay a phantom. The nucleus of a vacuum (The Devil's Dictionary Ambrose Bierce)

No comments:

Post a Comment