Saturday, February 21, 2009

Doin' What's Right

When you spend less than you make, pay your bills & taxes on time, don't buy a house you can not afford; this is what was considered "doing what is right."

President Obama believes that we should pay for the mistakes of others.  I believe in charity & we give to charity.  But I don't like my money going to what others believe is the right expenditure .  I feel that the government adds a surcharge which make them inefficient; I like charities that have less than 15% overhead; the US Government has a much higher ratio.

There is a commentator which believes that we should have another Boston Tea Party.  My wife likes tea so maybe a Coffee Party!  I really think we as individuals should help the unfortunate as individuals; I don't want my kids (who pay their bills & mortgages) to pay for people who used fraudulent pay records or unscrupulous lenders who did not do their due diligence in giving mortgage loans.

unscrupulous (adj) having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair

No comments:

Post a Comment