Monday, January 16, 2012

Football Playoffs

Until the last game of the playoffs, the home team had won every playoff game.

All of my favorites lost.  Since the only team that I am a fan of is the Lions none of the other games was that disappointing.

I was hoping that Denver would win since I was hoping the Tebow effect would continue, plus my som is in the Denver area.

I hoping Houston would win, since they were playing their 3rd string quarterback.

I was hoping that New Orleans would win because Drew Brees is a fun quarterback to watch; though I also like the SF 49ers story.

I was hoping GB would win, since we live fairly close to the team and their broadcasters are fun to listen to.

In the overall scheme of things, sports is not that important; as we Lion fans like to say wait to next year!


I could have been a Rhodes Scholar, except for my grades. -- Duffy Daugherty


On this team, we are all united in a common goal: to keep my job. -- Lou Holtz


If hockey fights were fake, you would see me in more of them.-- Rod Gilbert


The only way to stop Jim Brown was to give him a movie contract.-- Spider Lockhart


Always remember Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.-- Shug Jordan


You can observe a lot just by watching.-- Yogi Berra


They say a tie is like kissing your sister. I guess that is better than kissing your brother.-- Lou Holtz


We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!-- Pat Williams


I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.-- Source Unknown


I'd run over my mother to win the Super Bowl.-- Russ Grimm


Quotes from : http://www.quotemountain.com/quotes/sports_quotes/funny_sports_quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment