Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Gifts

I love my Lovely Wife!  But various Valentine's Gifts seem a little out of my orbit.

OK, $30 for some roses (plus $15 handling shipping fees) seems reasonable, but I don't like to buy things that last less than a week.

Full Half Dozen Hand-Dipped Milk & Dark Berries $29.99 : that is just one handful of strawberries for $30 plus shipping and handling!

Five-star terry robe $89.95 : I want my wife to be warm but this seems a bit much (does the cheap husband label come to mind?).

Tiffany Heart Pendant in 18k white gold with round brilliant diamonds. Size mini, on a 16" chain. Carat total weight .05. $875: be still my beating heart, remember I love my wife but $875 for a made up holiday!

Fujifilm X-Pro 1 16MP Digital Camera with APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor (Body Only) $1,699.95: how can she take pictures without a lens?

HP ProBook 4530s LJ475UT Notebook PC - Intel Core i7-263OQM 2.0GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit  $779.99 (A Great Gift for Valentines Day with a little heart) : this is the ad that got me started!

All of the above were advertised as Valentine Gifts for her on various websites.

Think she will be satisfied with my love?  Actually I think she will (aren't I LUCKY)!

No comments:

Post a Comment