Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dumbest of the Lot

I am not a particularly stupid person but in my immediate family I'm the dumbest.

My son was valedictorian in high school as was his wife (obviously different schools).  My daughter was a National Merit Scholar finalist.  My wife & all of her family are brilliant.

My mother skipped a grade when she was in school.

“I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.” Bill Watterson

“You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.”  Erica Jong

“When I think over what I have said, I envy dumb people.”  Seneca

“Nowadays it is about as big a crime to be dumb as it is to be dishonest.”  Will Rogers

“I'm not offended by dumb blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blonde.”  Dolly Parton

“Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.” Yul Brynner

dumb (adj) informal : stupid, unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, slow, dull, simple, empty-headed,stunned, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, half-baked, imbecilic, bovine; informal thick, dim, moronic, dopey, dozy, thickheaded, fat-headed, birdbrained, pea-brained; daft

No comments:

Post a Comment