Sunday, July 8, 2012

Having Fun

My LW and I went to a singing convention for fun.

My kids go to Lake Superior or all over CO for fun.

There are times when I envy my kids.  They go to exciting places and do exciting things!

When we were younger and had the kids around (and I was in the military) we use to go to exciting places and do exciting things.  We camped in the Olympics and swam in the Pacific. We drove cross-country and visited Mt. Rushmore and some National Parks.

Now we seem to not be able to go away for long since the dog needs walking (OR ELSE).

I sure have been in a whiny mood recently, first about the weather and now this!

At least the extremely hot weather has stopped for a day or two!


The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck with a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!
(Tomorrow from ANNIE)

No comments:

Post a Comment