Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rain, rain go away, come back another day!

Rain, rain go away, come back another day!

Well it is another day! We actually got about 15 seconds of rain today, enough to wet the street but not our sidewalk. We have not had rain for what seems like months. I was talking to someone at the Y and he said that a few miles away from us had over 3 inches of rain over the weekend, but of course except for the few seconds of rain ( which I would have missed if I wasn't watching the radar on the tablet and checked outside that the road was "wet") we just got we have had none.

I guess we are lucky that we are not like the east with loss of power, etc., and we don't have as many mosquitoes as we usually do.

I have been able to bike early to the Y twice this week. It has been too hot to bike in the morning or afternoon. But today I was only able to swim 22 laps, actually, I could have done more, but I was unusually tired at that time so I decided to just take a nice long shower and bicycle home using low gears so I wouldn't get too sweaty.

As you can tell, I lead rather boring life ( though it does suit me).

If it ever cools down I can start ranting again about politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment