Monday, July 9, 2012

Spam

From Congratulations : Someone may have run a background check on you - view results.
From Marriedbutlonely : Date real cheating wives in your area Today.
From Sexual Married Women: Topless wife wants to hook up.

****

Who in their right mind would open any of those emails?

*****

We are watching a PBS series called "Downton Abbey" about a 1900's British noble family.  The only problem is that many of the parts seemed to be played by the same person.  There are a lot of characters and it seems like most of them are played by look a likes.  As I get older (not old mind you), I find that more and more actors look the same!

****

For some reason my 0420 bike trip to the Y seemed very spooky.  There was a partial moon with dark clouds (not rain clouds mind you) and it seemed rather quiet.  As I approached a major road, I noticed a bunch of small creatures near the street (raccoon size).  My bike light is not very bright, but it seemed today to cast a large shadow and at dips in the road reflected off signs giving the impression that there was someone behind me coming up.

I'm such a wimp sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment