Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Google takes Over

First, Google had the search engine, in my opinion the best search engine on the web.  They give the best results very quickly.  Seldom do they have entries which don't make sense.

They have just started Google Drive, a free 5 gb. cloud storage.  They have Google Chrome, a web browser that claims to be the safest (which I am using now).  They have Google Docs.  They have the Android operating system on non-apple tablets.

They have a Google pay system.  They bought YouTube.  They started google+, a Facebook type site.

Not to mention Google blogger, which I am using right now to express my ravings!

Some people are worried about Google taking over too much.  But they do many things well and deserve the credit for it.  It amazes me the ingenuity of American entrepreneurs!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget gmail.

    The thing that continues to amaze me is how much of their stuff is free.

    ReplyDelete