Thursday, April 5, 2012

iPad

iPAD2
A friend of my wife's has an iPad and my LW thought it was interesting,  So I bought my LW an iPad.

The new iPad has per the Apple website : Four times more pixels than iPad 2. Razor-sharp text. Richer colors. The Retina display transforms the entire iPad experience; The 5-megapixel iSight camera features a backside illumination sensor that captures great-looking pictures whether by sunlight or candlelight. Autofocus, tap to focus, and tap to set exposure functions mean every photo you take instantly becomes a frameworthy gem. And with built-in face detection that automatically balances focus and exposure across up to 10 faces, there’s more room for more grins. So everyone look at iPad and say “Cheese.”;  The new iPad supports fast cellular networks the world over — including 4G LTE networks in the U.S. and Canada.

However, I bought an iPad2 (the old model) because they dropped the price when the new model came out.  Also it just has WiFi (no 3G or 4G).  I guess I am just cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment