Monday, April 9, 2012

Kick

I kicked my Lovely Wife a couple of nights ago.  Though actually I was kicking a Bad Guy/ Monster.  I was having a dream that a bad guy / monster was coming into the room.  I threw a lunch plater at him and then kicked him in the belly, trying to protect my LW.  Immediately after my LW asked what was wrong and I figured out I was instead of kicking the bad guy I was kicking my LW.

I only remember one other time that I kicked in my sleep.  I was trying to defend against another soccer player and I was able to kick the ball way from him towards a teammate.  Unfortunately, I was actually kicking the book case next to the bed.   Fortunately, I was facing away from my LW

Most of my adventure dreams don't involve kicking, mainly running or hiding from the enemy.  Fortunately,  those dreams do not hurt my LW!

No comments:

Post a Comment